E komo mai i Hawaii! I had the pleasure of exploring both Oahu and Kauai over the course of 2 weeks and will share all the must dos! Now, onto Kauai otherwise known as the garden island!
Where to Stay
We stayed both at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort located in Poipu as well as at the 1 Hotel Hanalei. Both these hotels are simply stunning and definitely great choices for a luxury stay on the island.
Where to Eat
BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND COFFEE SHOPS
- Little Fish Coffee Poipu
- Dark Horse Coffee Roasters
- 1 Kitchen Hanalei
- Puka Dog (The best hot dogs I've dver had)
- Lappert's Hawaii
DINNER AND DRINKS
- Seaview Terrace, bar at the Grand Hyatt
- Keoki's Paradise
- 1 Kitchen Hanalei, restaurant of the 1 Hotel
- Wellina Terrace, bar at the 1 Hotel
What to Do
- Surf Class with Kauai Surf School
- Kilauea Lighthouse
- Smith Family Garden Luau
- Shop & Eat in Poipu
- Hike the Pihea Trail
Bon appetit & Safe Travels!