- 8 little fingerlin potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 3 cups of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of 35% cream
- 1 shallot
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut the leeks and potatoes in small pieces
- Place the butter and olive oil in the pan.
- Add the leeks.
- Add the potatoes, the nutmeg, the chicken broth and let simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Puree the mix until smooth with an immersion blender.
- Cut the shallot and grill it on a pan. Add it in the center of your soup.