White Chocolate Chantilly:
- 250 grams of cream 35%
- 80 grams of white chocolate (Ivory from Valrhona)
- 10 mL of clear corn syrup
- 2 star anises
- 840 g of peaches (8 peaches)
- 160 g of granulated sugar
- 60 mL of maple syrup
- 30 mL of spiced rum
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 star anises
- 150 g of water
- 75 g of almond powder
- 75 g of all purpose flour
- 125 g of granulated sugar
- 100 g of graham crackers
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom
- 125 g of butter
White Chocolate Chantilly :
- In a saucepan, heat half of the cream with corn syrup, 2 star anises and vanilla.
- Pour over the chocolate and let stand 1 minute.
3. Emulsify with a whisk and add the other portion of cream.
4. Cover directly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
5. Sift and then beat the cream with the mixer until soft peaks form.
- Cute all peaches in half.
- Mix gently the peaches with all other ingredients
- Place the mix in a baking dish and bake for at least an hour at 350°F.
- Combine the ground almonds, sugar, flour, graham crackers, salt and cardamom in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the butter, and work in with the hands until the mixture holds together when compressed.
- Refrigerate for about one hour.
- Baked at 350F for about 15-20 minutes, mixing with a fork occasionally, until dark brown and crispy.
Serve two halves of fruits with small portion of chantilly and crumble.